Share you Rooster pictures here :)

Whoa, he is gorgeous. I checked out your facebook page, now I know where to get Lavender Orpington hatching eggs in the area if I ever have room for more roosters.
Thanks for checking out my FB page! I would be more than happy to share a rooster with you! I plan on selling hatching eggs, as well as chicks...

My buddy!
hugs.gif
WOW!
droolin.gif

I'll be selling day olds and hatching eggs soon! I'm just waiting for NPIP and a couple more hens to mature. I'm going to try and use FB for updates until I decide if I'll buy a domain. Like my page and stay updated!
frow.gif

I'll be selling day olds and hatching eggs soon! I'm just waiting for NPIP and a couple more hens to mature. I'm going to try and use FB for updates until I decide if I'll buy a domain. Like my page and stay updated!
frow.gif

Will do...I liked your FB page :)

This is my big sweetie Lovejoy the brahma, he is such a softie and loves to come into the house and sit on the sofa with us. My two year old daughter kisses and cuddles him and he eventually falls asleep! I have never known such a sweet natured cockerel before.

Here he is with my daughter.

And getting ready to head out of the garden free ranging for the day.
This is Tinker he is a pekin bantam and although he is boss rooster he is a sweet friendly guy who also comes in the house when you leave the door open and sits on the sofa with us!

They definitely do exist! Their souls run deep and those souls are beautiful inside and out!
They are certainly a joy to love!!!

Back
Top Bottom