Share your craftiness (crafters unite)

Rachel Taylor

Crowing
Aug 17, 2017
Virginia
I saw a sign like this on the internet so I recreated it.
I used a 18"x18" adhesive-backed-tile found in the flooring dept of a hardware store. I used my scan n cut machine to cut out the vinyl. Since it has adhesive on the back I hope to adhere it to the side of my coop. If it's not strong enough I'l just brad nail it on. :)View attachment 1498157
I do love your sign. I’m actually getting my mother to paint the one that says Farm fresh butt nuggets LOL. I macramé crochet and make dog treats and when I have time like to make canned goods. My mother is the true painter. When I paint it only turns out good if I have transfer paper or a stencil. LOL. Very hard to find people into macramé

Heather-Feather

Chirping
Aug 5, 2018
I do love your sign. I’m actually getting my mother to paint the one that says Farm fresh butt nuggets LOL. I macramé crochet and make dog treats and when I have time like to make canned goods. My mother is the true painter. When I paint it only turns out good if I have transfer paper or a stencil. LOL. Very hard to find people into macramé
I wish I knew how to do macrame. I always admired the ones people make for their walls as just a decor. When my daughter was younger her music teacher made everybody make an instrument. My daughter took a gourd and macrame'd beads around it.

Rachel Taylor

Crowing
Aug 17, 2017
Virginia
Wish I had the picture of the owl I just finished macramé. That was the one I was most proud of. And as soon as I get time which feels like never my next project is macramé curtains for the living room. I just lI’ve to craft in general Make my own lotion, soap, face cream and eczema cream and homemade granola and dog treats.

Top Bottom