Share your duck pictures here!

Pics
She melts everybody's heart.
big_smile.png
and she holds still, and stays pretty calm, so first time duckling holders get handed Aurora. She got to swim in a little cake pan yesterday, she ended up getting the zoomies and pushed everyone else out.
gig.gif
I love all ducks that is because i have ducks
smile.png

Everyones is so dang cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I have 2 sets of scovy ducklings. There are 6 in the first set: 3 chocolate/white (at least 1 is a girl), 2 black/white, 1 white (boy).

The second set has 8 in it and will be 3 weeks on Friday. There is for sure a tiny lil white girl. I hope all the others are boys, cause the size diff is ridiculous.

Any advice on getting these guys (all 14) to like me better? They run from me. :(

Before : at 3 days old

Today at 7 1/2 weeks old

This is Shifu , my one and only hatch survivor. He thinks he's human and prefers to hang with the kids than the other ducks. He is a Jumbo Pekin/Rouen mix.

Everyones is so dang cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I have 2 sets of scovy ducklings. There are 6 in the first set: 3 chocolate/white (at least 1 is a girl), 2 black/white, 1 white (boy).

The second set has 8 in it and will be 3 weeks on Friday. There is for sure a tiny lil white girl. I hope all the others are boys, cause the size diff is ridiculous.

Any advice on getting these guys (all 14) to like me better? They run from me. :(
Get some frozen peas and thaw them on the counter or in the microwave, then go out and sit on the ground and start tossing them to your lil ones, it takes time and patience but they will be eating out of your hand. Mine also love meal worms[dried] they are lovely by the way.

Last edited:
Get some frozen peas and thaw them on the counter or in the microwave, then go out and sit on the ground and start tossing them to your lil ones, it takes time and patience but they will be eating out of your hand. Mine also love meal worms[dried] they are lovely by the way.

Thank you SO much. Peas are the key eh..... Once a day? 5 times a day? Lol.. And thanks for the complements on their loveliness. :D And to think I enjoyed chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom