Share your duck pictures here!

Pics
I have cayugas too! I just love the colors on them, especially when the sun hits their feathers. They are about 9 weeks old and are so much fun to watch. Not sure if they're male or female yet.
you can tell if they are male or female by their Quack! if they have a loud quack, then they are females. if its a deeper kinda raspy quack then they are males!

I have cayugas too! I just love the colors on them, especially when the sun hits their feathers. They are about 9 weeks old and are so much fun to watch. Not sure if they're male or female yet.

love.gif

Good morning. I am so excited this morning. The ducks are now about 5 1/2 weeks old, their feathers are starting to come in and when I went out to feed them this morning, 3 of the 4 were in the water, diving and floating around! This is the first time they have gotten in their "pool" on their own. I was so thrilled. The drake is the only one who hasn't gotten in yet. He is smaller and seems to be a little more afraid of things than the girls.

Our 2 Rouen/Runner mix babies! Darkwing and Daisy...I'm sure you can tell which is which.
love.gif
This is them having a little play time in the bath tub for the first time today! They are about a week and a half old (I think, I'll have to look.) We've only had them since yesterday. I am LOVING this thread...it is making me fall even more in love with Ducks! I've wanted a Pekin for awhile, but I hanks to this thread I am really interested in Acona and Cayuga's too! :)

Back
Top Bottom