Share your quail pictures here! ^^

This is the last pics of snow she was accidentally killed my uncle came to visit and fell on her and he's a 300+ guy 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥😰😰😰😰😰 this happened Saturday night sept 19th she was gonna be 7 weeks old Sunday Rip snow i loved you. You gave me such love and emotional help that i contacted the seller to hopefully purchase some more eggs oct 2nd from them so that i might get one from the same. bloodline

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
I recently had an incident where someone accidentally tripped and fell on one of my japanese quails.
Again, I'm so sorry.

This is the last pics of snow she was accidentally killed my uncle came to visit and fell on her and he's a 300+ guy 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥😰😰😰😰😰 this happened Saturday night sept 19th she was gonna be 7 weeks old Sunday Rip snow i loved you. You gave me such love and emotional help that i contacted the seller to hopefully purchase some more eggs oct 2nd from them so that i might get one from the same. bloodline

How terrible! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. :hugs :hit

I think I have, I might have stopped getting notifications tho, here's a pic.
just plain hazel!.jpeg
hazel with a yogurt hat.

SO SO SO SO SORRY, RIP SNOW, please take my deepest regards.

Back
Top Bottom