Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
Some more pics from our second snow storm of the season here in Kalispell.
One of our apple trees (below).

Another of our apple trees (below).

Our propane tank (below).

Our firewood pile (below).

Last edited:
This snow came in the night and through the morning...no school today.
We had school today, but it has to be a really bad winter storm (a blizzard) for schools to close down here in Montana. And unless the temperatures drop below zero, the teachers send the kids outside to play at recess.

Wonderful pictures @Michael OShay & @DigMyChicks :D

They sure are very pretty and festive looking for this time of year! I'm so jealous as we still have not had any fall over here in England. It's exceptionally mild over here right now so not even any on the horizon!! The temperatures are more Spring like right now. No rhyme and reason to this weather right now!!

Enjoy your snow and have fun with it :highfive:

Wonderful pictures @Michael OShay & @DigMyChicks
big_smile.png

They sure are very pretty and festive looking for this time of year! I'm so jealous as we still have not had any fall over here in England. It's exceptionally mild over here right now so not even any on the horizon!! The temperatures are more Spring like right now. No rhyme and reason to this weather right now!!

Enjoy your snow and have fun with it
highfive.gif

Thanks.

The weather forecast here in Kalispell for this evening, tonight, and tomorrow is for snow squalls and sure enough it's coming down right now. Fortunately I went down to the end of our road yesterday while visibility was good and snapped the pic below across snow covered Flathead Valley with the Rocky Mountains in the background.

The weather forecast here in Kalispell for this evening, tonight, and tomorrow is for snow squalls and sure enough it's coming down right now. Fortunately I went down to the end of our road yesterday while visibility was good and snapped the pic below across snow covered Flathead Valley with the Rocky Mountains in the background.
Beautiful,

Back
Top Bottom