Sharpsburg, MD Fall Swap Sept. 21st **over 3K peeps showed up this spring** Come on down!

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
Our swap keeps getting bigger. It's a must see if you're in the area. We do it twice a year and it has quadrupled in size in just 3 years. We get all types of layers, peafowl breeders, exotics, rabbits and small livestock, craftsmen, homemade soaps and lotions, local honey, produce and flowers... We have a huge selection of show quality fowl and coops and cages. There's lots for the whole fam as we do pony rides, pig roast, bluegrass band, staw maze and Coop Tour as well as our HUGE sales area. Camping is free the weekend of the swap so bring the camper or pop a tent.

Saturday, September 21st 8-2pm

Green Hill Farm
5329 Mondell Rd.
Sharpsburg, MD. 21782

I'm looking forward to it!
thumbsup.gif

I can't wait! Looking forward to the swap, as always.

We have 7 diamond doves that we'd like to sell at this swap. Is anyone out there interested in purchasing them? I don't want to transport them unless there's some interest.
They are a range of ages between 1 and 3 years. They are mating and hatching their own eggs. There's a female on two eggs now. However, I cannot tell exactly how many males or females we have. They look almost identical. I'd prefer to sell them as a group.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom