Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

Mitzi the little gray went to a couple young girls I give riding lessons to. They are becoming more enabled everytime I have extras
smile.png
their mother loves it but not so much their dad lol they get my extra Roos too
smile.png

Beth is this an all bantie show? I thought it was just open? Hopefully you'll still be going! Would love to visit w you and AnnaBelle

Quote:
I look forward to seeing you again also, how are those Banty buff Brahmas doing, the ones we got from newcastle that one Saturday ??. We will probably get a bunch of us Okies together and go for a nice lunch on Saturday to that mezcan resturant we always reserve that big room in the back. think about it.

AL

I'm definitely in for an okie lunch get-together
smile.png
my precious bb brahmas are doing wonderfully and are the only ones that have made it threw my culling. I'm trying to get down to strictly favs especially coming into winter but I haven't been able to part w them. They are both so sweet and pretty. Thanks for helping me pick them I got way lucky.

Cool beans.................. see ya thar hehehehe

Quote:
I have 14 Buffs entered, and six lights Don. I hope there are lots of Bantam brahmas there. Chad sold ALL his bantams at Crossroads. Eric will be there. Matthew Glass told me he would not be there. Looking forward to it!

Tim Lindenborn

Quote:
Oh good, I can quit stressing over if I should ask you about her
lol.png

We are so going... We want to be able to help out setting up or tearing down cages......
Then of course we will be in the sale room...
smile.png

My LF SFs are sold. I still have a pair of BOs, a quad of silver spangled hamburgs, a trio or quad of red araucanas, and a quad or 2 trios of silver pheonix. These are all very nice stock!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I have 14 Buffs entered, and six lights Don. I hope there are lots of Bantam brahmas there. Chad sold ALL his bantams at Crossroads. Eric will be there. Matthew Glass told me he would not be there. Looking forward to it!

Tim Lindenborn

Tim - Why is Matthew Glass not going?

Quote:

Tim Lindenborn

Tim - Why is Matthew Glass not going?

He told me at Crossroads he would be at the National Finals Rodeo while Shawnee was going on.

My son, a friend and I are going. DS is showing his 5 Partridge Bantam Wyandottes and I am showing (for the first time) my Dominique.
big_smile.png
It would be great to meet some fellow okies that are on the list.

I'm debating on bringing an aframe pen I have for sale. I really need it gone. It's 4x6 at the base and approx 3' high. The sheltered area is tin. I'm asking $65 for it and am open to trade ideas.

Back
Top Bottom