Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

old*cowboy :

I have some awesome dark cornish bantams, and maybe a trio of KO Shamo for sale and can be delivered to Shawnee if someone is interested.

Old Cowboy, I'm looking for just 1 Dark Cornish bantam pullet. I've got 1 who lives with 3 white Silkies and she hangs out by herself all the time. She's one of my favorite chickens, I'd sure like to find another of her kind for her, she gets along with literally everyone. Do you possibly have one that might work?​

Quote:
Old Cowboy, I'm looking for just 1 Dark Cornish bantam pullet. I've got 1 who lives with 3 white Silkies and she hangs out by herself all the time. She's one of my favorite chickens, I'd sure like to find another of her kind for her, she gets along with literally everyone. Do you possibly have one that might work?

The dark cornish are show quality and priced accordingly. I would be more than happy to fix you up with one, but they are probably higher than most would want to pay for a pet chicken. I DO HOWEVER have one white cornish bantam pullet that has a great body, but has green legs so is not showable. I would let her go some cheaper. If interested PM me.

old*cowboy :

Quote:
Old Cowboy, I'm looking for just 1 Dark Cornish bantam pullet. I've got 1 who lives with 3 white Silkies and she hangs out by herself all the time. She's one of my favorite chickens, I'd sure like to find another of her kind for her, she gets along with literally everyone. Do you possibly have one that might work?

The dark cornish are show quality and priced accordingly. I would be more than happy to fix you up with one, but they are probably higher than most would want to pay for a pet chicken. I DO HOWEVER have one white cornish bantam pullet that has a great body, but has green legs so is not showable. I would let her go some cheaper. If interested PM me.​

So glad mine is going to have a pal just like her-thank you!

Back
Top Bottom