Our BSL hen with the mystery illness didn't make it. She died in her sleep in a cat carrier. She got sick like 3 days ago, but the 1st day was just slower and still foraging and the second day still foraging. I feel very guilty because I know in my heart that I waited too long to start intervention and support. I should have taken her in on the first day when I suspectded something instead of waiting for more "confrmation" that something was wrong. I brought her in yesterday morning, gave her Tylan 50, some broth (she took 1ml) and scrammbled egg (she refused it, even when placed in her beak). She drank a little water, and I was hopeful that with the Tylan and some rest she would pull through. Her eyes were still bright. Just a caution to everyone else, AS SOON as you suspect something is off with one of your chickens, take action. Don't be stupid like I was and wait to see if something is really wrong. It may save your chicken, and it will save you guilt if you know you really did everything.