She is back in!!!! (kind of..))

savingpurple

Songster
8 Years
Apr 2, 2011
NW Ohio
Well, almost back in to the flock!! I opened her nightime crate up, and they act as if she has been in the flock the entire time, so she goes about her business.

We had a tractor show we were going to today, was so leary of letting her alone while we were gone, but....came home and no blood, no injuries, and this was from 7:30 this morning til 2:30 this after noon.

Now, they still peck at her, and will occasionally chase her, but she is back in almost! She hides in the coop when they get too much, and looks to me for protection when I am in the run. LOL

Have given her more meds today,and will start a regualr schedule of them, starting in one week, as I have vacation. ( 9 days off
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
)

Tonight will be the test, whether she can get up on the roost, and whether she will be allowed...???

I hope this all works out.....It's been a long 1 /12 months with her injury....still has it, but she eats, drinks, poop is good, she lays an egg every day, and is active as she can be, with the leg issue. Hopefully she can live a long and enjoyable life.....

Back
Top Bottom