( she laid a egg ) MissPrissy and Speckledhen I need HELP !

Quote:
Thanks I will try that next time. I will let her eat some then I will try and get a picture of her legs.

I have had no luck with goose eggs this year.

99.5 temp. 65 - 75% humidity. 28 - 32 days. Keep your fingers crossed and hope they hatch.

Quote:
Thanks
he caught me completely off guard yesterday, so last night I cleaned the bator and put it together.

quick question

do I have to do a 15 min cool down and mist every day after day four or not.

Right now I am waiting for it to heat up, but even though I have rinsed it out several times it still has that bleach smell.
hmm.png

The eggs are in a cool place with big end up and I turned them last night and this morning.

Last edited:
will the bleach smell mess them up ? I cannot for some reason get rid of it.
I used diluted bleach water then I rinsed it out 7-8 times last night.
he.gif

Last edited:
I always let my incubators air dry and spend a day in the sun after bleaching. A bleach smell indicates there is a chlorine residue left behind.

Ok I will do that since they were laid yesterday there is not too much of a rush to get them in. I will try that. and when I get ready to hatch them I will start a new thread for the Toulouse eggs.

Crazychicken...I have to tell you that you are wonderful to take this chicken and care for her. She is very lucky to have you. I have a feeling she wouldn't have lived long without you
hugs.gif
We neen more animal lovers like you in this world! I have called on this one guy who lives near us...his four dogs are in a small pen and their ribs are sticking out! So far noone did anything about it. I keep going by there and if someone doesn't help them soon I'M going to stop by their house and give them a ear full. I'm just so ticked!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah I was not impressed about the keeping of his chickens. but he was nice enough to give me the eggs. he said his bator was full and could not take them. oh well his loss my gain. and the best part when someone walks out and gives you two eggs bigger than your fist. it is hard for your dad to say no lol.

Back
Top Bottom