She looks like a dove, what is she?

Thank you guys! We have been trying to figure her out for weeks now.
How old is she? My girls took a little bit of time before they became as affectionate as they are now. My little Dutch hens are seriously the sweetest girls ever. They always fly up and land on the top of my head, if I have my hair pulled up there in a messy bun, which is pretty much all the time 😂 You're so lucky to have this beauty. I hope she's as sweet as my girls and you enjoy her. @BDutch is another fellow Dutch Bantam fan that would probably enjoy seeing your beauty

I have 2 black Dutch sisters. They are a broody couple with 3 chicks (Bantam RIR) at the moment. Black & Pearl are not 100% standard. They weigh a little too much / are a little too bold. But they are stil tiny chickens.
P.s. About half the size of most bantams.
35DFF722-9EA0-4541-B28A-558E904A9358.jpeg

BF16A194-A7CC-417F-80CB-879385E2DBCA.jpeg

Edited: spelling/p.s.

Last edited:
Gah, I love Dutch Bantams! @BDutch how much do your black Dutch Bantams weigh? My girls are pushing the weight limits, but they're pets. I do want to keep them healthy though. My smaller one looks larger but she's just more heavily feathered. They're are right around 15-16ozs.

How old is she? My girls took a little bit of time before they became as affectionate as they are now. My little Dutch hens are seriously the sweetest girls ever. They always fly up and land on the top of my head, if I have my hair pulled up there in a messy bun, which is pretty much all the time 😂 You're so lucky to have this beauty. I hope she's as sweet as my girls and you enjoy her. @BDutch is another fellow Dutch Bantam fan that would probably enjoy seeing your beauty
Oh she is already sooooo

I have 2 black Dutch sisters. They are a broody couple with 3 chicks (Bantam RIR) at the moment. Black & Pearl are not 100% standard. They weigh a little too much / are a little too bold. But they are stil tiny chickens.
P.s. About half the size of most bantams.
View attachment 2726067
View attachment 2726068
Edited: spelling/p.s.
Gorgeous. They definitely look like my little girl. She is the most affectionate of them. My other three are Cochins. One dark gray, one brown, and one black frizzle one. ❤️ I think they’re about 17 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom