She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Now to the important question. Why do you have a grappling hook!? That is freaking awesome!
cool.png
Good eye! I didn't even notice that
lau.gif

That's how you say "stop it," in Northerner
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Yankee. Call a pig a pig
gig.gif

Chicks are super cute. I'm jealous of the BLRW. I purchased shipped eggs for $50 and ended up with 0. I love the coop door.

Now to the important question. Why do you have a grappling hook!? That is freaking awesome! :cool:

That hook thingy? Haha, holds the door open. That window is heavy, like ridiculous heavy.

I'd totally send you some BLRW. I don't think I should keep them all. Especially if I want to do another hatch in the fall. I hope I get some pretty hens and even a roo. I'd like to get my daughter into shows and 4-H just for fun.

Good eye! I didn't even notice that:lau
Yankee. Call a pig a pig:gig

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Ohhhhh the grappling hook?! That big thingy you mean? We use it as an anchor at the lake. We have a small bass boat- like a tiny one with a trolling motor (we can't have gas
on our lake) and when we get into the cove and start casting we use it as an anchor.

I was like that the heck are you guys talking about, I had to google grappling hook.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Ohhhhh the grappling hook?! That big thingy you mean? We use it as an anchor at the lake. We have a small bass boat- like a tiny one with a trolling motor (we can't have gas
on our lake) and when we get into the cove and start casting we use it as an anchor.

I was like that the heck are you guys talking about, I had to google grappling hook.
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
lau.gif
I'm thinking. Why does she have a grappling hook? This lady has ostriches she's wrangling not chickens! Who's going to break it to her?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom