Sheep masacre!!!

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by PrinceSandwich, May 28, 2010.

1. PrinceSandwich

PrinceSandwich Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2009
    Alberta, Canada
    Our dog hair clippers had a dog that she was trying to get rid of for someone. She offered it to us. We said that we would take it for a week or two and see what he was like. So we took him for a couple of weeks and decided that he wasn't right for us ( he chased the sheep etc etc ). This afternoon we couldn't find him. So I went looking for him and found that he had gotten in with the sheep and was bitting them! [​IMG] I quickly grabbed him and tied him up, but the damage was already done. One sheep had all the flesh torn of of her leg! one was bleeding from the face, and the list goes on and on! [​IMG] They are my sisters sheep [​IMG] I'm soo mad right now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] THAT DOG!!!

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Oh that is sooo sad. Poor BaBa's [​IMG].

4. biddybird

biddybird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Salado Texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Been there before with my own goats. Felt sorry for a dog that was dumped. Seemed to be a sweet dog. Two of my dogs seemed to get along well with her and she didn't seem to be a bother. Daughter came home from college in time to see to dead goats and my two dogs and the new dogs chasing another goat. Covered in blood!! We had never had a problem before. To make a long story short she was gone, then we caught my dogs after another goat the next day. I always heard that once they taste blood you can forget it. Gone one very good Aust Shepard and a Rottie. Bad experience!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Never again!!!

5. Yardbirds286

Yardbirds286 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Western Mass
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by