KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
Our 11 month old dog named Mika is going to have puppies but I'm not too happy about it. My parents decided to allow her to have them. She'll either have them around the end of this month or around the beginning of next month.

Mika is a Dutch Shepherd/German Shepherd/Lab mix. Mooshu(Father of the puppies) is a German Shepherd.

I'll keep this thread updated before and after she has the puppies.

Last edited:
IMG_20190506_140043.jpg
IMG_20190506_135814.jpg
IMG_20190506_135818.jpg

@KikiDeAnime
Pretty dog. Our friend's dog got bred on accident at 6 mo old and she did just fine. Don't worry about it :) she was bred to their dutch shepherd stud and she was a little fat lab. Do you have pics of the stud?

Not as bad as a friend of ours who bought a lab pup at 5 weeks old!

We got our dane at 4 and a half weeks old and this was our first time owning dane and they were like yea he is definintly 8 weeks old. So we took him home and our vet was like um. So we asked the breeder for his birthday and sure enough he was 5 weeks old when they got back to us...he's a perfectly fine 5 year old handsome young man!
(why is this pic sideways....)

100_0440.JPG
100_0518.JPG

Him at 5-6 weeks old
P1130371.JPG
100_0515.JPG

@KikiDeAnime
Pretty dog. Our friend's dog got bred on accident at 6 mo old and she did just fine. Don't worry about it :) she was bred to their dutch shepherd stud and she was a little fat lab. Do you have pics of the stud?
Yeah, one moment.
Also, please don't call him a stud. I'm not sure why but I don't like that word when referring to male dogs. Hopefully this isn't rude.

Back
Top Bottom