Shipping question please

jermoatc

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 5, 2011
Lake Crystal, MN
I recently ordered my first batch of chicks from Mcmurray hatchery. I just got the text that said they shipped which I thought was odd because it is Sunday. Will the post office call me when they arrive or do I just need to go down there and check?

They will call you from the post office when they arrive. Don't be surprised if you get a call at 6am!!!

x2

I just went and checked my email- I got my message from them too! Chickie time!!

Fuzzy butts- hip hip hooray!!!!

wee.gif

Last edited:
I got a text at 1150 am that they had been shipped. I got a call from the post office at 300 pm saying they were here. I just got back from picking them up. Who says its SNAIL Mail? Thanks for all your replies.

We got a message that ours had shipped on Saturday, I am expecting them in the morning....WOO HOO....can't wait! We are getting them from McMurray as well, everybody who is getting chicks in the next few days...Let's post pics!

I'm expecting 70 this week from McMurray's. I can't wait for them, plus I have chicks hatching also. I'm going to have a housefull of baby chicks!

x2

I just went and checked my email- I got my message from them too! Chickie time!!

Fuzzy butts- hip hip hooray!!!!

wee.gif

Thank you, ChickensAreSweet.

You've just given me this year's first pangs of chick envy...
sad.png

But I seriously need to move some of these hens to new homes before I can get a new batch of chicks!

They're here! all arrived in pretty good shape, only one seemed a little weak. All are eating and drinking well now. I split an order with my friend, so mine all had red marks on their heads....lol

Back
Top Bottom