shipping to the u.s.virginislands

prophet

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Why Is It That So Many Hatcheries Dont Ship To The U.s.v.i ? But Yet They Ship To Non U.s.territories. All Post Offices Will Ship Here Next Day Express U Ship Birds Today 10 A.m. I Recieve Birds The Very Next Day. So Please Stop Telling Me U Dont . Most Of U Hatcheries Should Take Time To Check . There Are Thousands Of Fanciers In The United States Virgin Islands Who Would Like To Purchase Birds. We Are 40 Miles East Of Puerto Rico And We Are A U.s. Territory Just Like Hawaii ,samoa,guam .if U Can Send Them Birds Why Not Us???? Please Some One Help Me Im Tired Of Same Old Story . Im Prophet And I Live On St.croix United States Virgin Islands ..thank U. [email protected]

I have family in St John. Everything they get comes through St Thomas. Chicks would never last that long in a box.

Maybe you should order some eggs and start your own little hatchery.
smile.png

Hello, I saw this old post of yours here on backyard chickens, and was hoping you might have the answer by now. My family is moving to St. croix but I have a flock of chickens here on the mainland that I’ve no idea how to get to the island?? The moving company doesn't transport plants or live animal & has no info about it. I was hoping you’ve found an answer by now on how to transport them?

I currently have a few dozen chickens (including 6 roos) but will likely only be able to bring about 1/4 of them or so & rehome the rest :(
Any advise would be appreciated...
Thanks,

Hello, I saw this old post of yours here on backyard chickens, and was hoping you might have the answer by now. My family is moving to St. croix but I have a flock of chickens here on the mainland that I’ve no idea how to get to the island?? The moving company doesn't transport plants or live animal & has no info about it. I was hoping you’ve found an answer by now on how to transport them?

I currently have a few dozen chickens (including 6 roos) but will likely only be able to bring about 1/4 of them or so & rehome the rest :(
Thanks,

These people haven’t been on the forum since 2013, but you might have luck creating your own post.

Thanks,
There is a Hatchery in Puerto Rico. Phone of sales person is 787-354-4543 They might be able to ship to USVI. At least they should be able to reduce transit time considerably.

Back
Top Bottom