Shocked!

Pics
I love snakes! I do not like water snakes though. Recently one chased me while I was swimming. I think he was just teasing me but he kept going under water and then showing up behind me, and when I swam away he would wait and then follow. Luckily he didn't bite me. I have seen my chickens eat snakes, but only small ones.
More impressive was when I saw one of my teeny tiny quail chicks catch and eat a cockroach that was almost as big as she was. It was really gross.

I love snakes! I do not like water snakes though. Recently one chased me while I was swimming. I think he was just teasing me but he kept going under water and then showing up behind me, and when I swam away he would wait and then follow. Luckily he didn't bite me. I have seen my chickens eat snakes, but only small ones.
More impressive was when I saw one of my teeny tiny quail chicks catch and eat a cockroach that was almost as big as she was. It was really gross.
I forgot about water snakes. TER. RI. FY. ING.

:eek: Things that are cool about this situation: Water skiing! Things that are not cool: flooding and snakes
That snake must have been HUGE! You're super lucky it didn't make it through the shoe!
They've fixed the flooding. I guess they figured that students water skiing in the parking lot might possibly be a liability. I'm very glad I didn't reflexively reach down into the water when I felt the pain.

They've fixed the flooding. I guess they figured that students water skiing in the parking lot might possibly be a liability. I'm very glad I didn't reflexively reach down into the water when I felt the pain.
Now I need to know: Did you ever partake in the water skiing?

I tried water skiing on a lake once. I couldn't even stand up. I have better core and leg strength now, so might be more successful.
That's awesome. I was swimmer then, so I was strong. Problem is that I was a klutz, am a klutz and will always be a klutz. I have a knot a on my head right now from bonking it on the dining room table on the way back up from picking up something I dropped. That knot came right after me running into a vice over and over we were using while building the coop. Being a klutz is the one thing I'm truly good at lol.

Back
Top Bottom