shopping for a green house.

bucky52

Songster
11 Years
Apr 26, 2011
I some what lost interest in gardening when I started raising chickens.I have got my coops and runs all finished for now.MY make do greenhouse that I start my seeds in have turned into a storage area for chickens.Any one out there has had any experience in buying or owning a small hobby greenhouse.

We purchased a greenhouse over the winter, and while I haven't put anything out there as of yet since its been too cold in our area, I can attest that it seems to be well made, and sturdy. It's lightweight, and the wind has picked it up and blown it into the woods, so whatever greenhouse you get, anchor it WELL lol. We've since put cinder blocks on the plastic around the bottom, and it hasn't gone anywhere.

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Garden...8&qid=1395938096&sr=8-14&keywords=green+house

We have the 8'x10'x8' size.

At the risk of being just seen as self-serving here....I sell Palram Greenhouses on one of my websites (www.SunScapeDesigns.com). They are good quality, have a good reputation, and while some of them are high end compared to a lot of greenhouses out there, I have some of the best prices for Palram on the Internet.

costco carport. replace cover with poly. the small ones are expensive and are just as sturdy as a hoop house with poly.

Back
Top Bottom