Should i ask for a refund ??

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
I bid on silkies on eggbid and won the auction . The seller emailed me told me to send the paypal and i did and he said they would go out this week . Well its wednesday and No birds and i have emailed the guy 5 times asking if the birds were coming with no answer

The seller is bill009 somthing from Green river silkies

Should i go to paypal and get my money back ?? I emailed him today saying this was the sixth email and if i didnt hear back from him i was going to go to paypal and get my money

Last edited:
Temps have been pretty crazy in a lot of places. Remember, it's not just origination and destination, it's everywhere in between...

I hope I am wrong but I think there was a warning about him. It was on the home page.

fl.gif

I sell on eBay (not eggs) and I understand getting a package out late, but there is NO excuse for the seller to not let you know what is going on. Communication is KEY for successful sellers on eBay. If you have emailed 5 or 6 times with no reply, I would say to email once more, and let the seller know if you don't hear back from him by____day (whatever you are comfortable with), you will file a dispute, and leave Neg. feedback. (Trust me, the seller does NOT want Neg. feedback!!)
Again, seller should be letting you know what is happening.

I checked the home page of eggbid and i didnt se anything about him . He has 31 good feedbacks but he's about to get a few bad ones !

ANd i know he's on the computer becasue he just put up some more birds and eggs for sale . I might just out bid every one on some thing and when he email me to send paypal ill give him a piece of my mind . I really wanted the birds
hmm.png

I understand if he got caught up and had to delay shipment just let me know .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom