Should i be worried??

ButtonquailGirl14

Crossing the Road
Jul 13, 2017
Northport WA
I was just sitting here watching my chicks sleep, and my light brahma fell asleep, and then laid there with her legs sticking straight back! Of course i freaked out and ran over there and picked her up, but she immediately stood up and started walking, eating and drinking like normal.. am i just paranoid, or should i be worried? They are being fed: Baby cake, chick booster in water, organic, non-medicated, high protein chick starter, chick grit, and got a couple mealworms yesterday.

Did you mean neural? Neurotic is sort of like an anxiety disorder.

I don't think that was a symptom of anything in your quail. I think that's just something unrelated your quail was doing. Baby animals sleep in weird positions, and chicks are no exception.
yes, sorry.. I mean the chick was having issues standing, and stargazing with it's legs stuck back... It was really hard to watch..

Did you mean neural? Neurotic is sort of like an anxiety disorder.

I don't think that was a symptom of anything in your quail. I think that's just something unrelated your quail was doing. Baby animals sleep in weird positions, and chicks are no exception.

One of my ducklings sleeps in the food bowl. I always find it there when I come to take it out.

Back
Top Bottom