should i be worried??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Jan 4, 2012.

1. So last night I had 3 full grown chickens in a old rabbit hut in the house. Now their gone, no chickens anywhere!!

2. mikeypalone

mikeypalone Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2011
    henry co.
    well,depends on wether you believe in the paranormal.did the kids play games? are there kids? sounds crazy if they are in the house and now not. I dunno

3. Found them, they were under the table [​IMG]

4. Nah no kids, well kids but I'm the youngest and a sis

5. Nic&Chickies

Nic&Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    New Britain, CT
    Quote:Um, please tell us that the table has a very long tablecloth or something, which blocks the view of "under the table"--would that not be the floor? (Or am I missing something here?)

6. No tablecloth just a LOT of chairs with fat legs and they were like as quiet as possible, that and they blended with the color of the chairs. Plus I don't figure to look under a table to look for chickens

7. mikeypalone

Nov 5, 2011
    henry co.
    well,so no paranormal.And I had my hopes up.How did they get out?

8. Well we left the door open but when they come out they usually go on the roof of their cage or the freezer, NEVER on the ground, man can't wait until the coop is done

9. mikeypalone

Nov 5, 2011
    henry co.
    well you didn't mention that you leave the door open. I'm thinking you have a new breed of chickens, like disappearing or something. I know I could not get my pen built fast enough,seemed like every time I got started on it the world fell apart and I had to wait til next weekend to get back on it. Glad they showed back up but it was good for a laugh..

10. Well it has 2 doors, one was shut and one was shut but not locked or anything

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by