Should I build a new run???!!!

I have seen them arched between fender wells and strapped securely in trucks with 8 foot beds on them
That's how I transported mine. Though my bed is shorter - they hung out a little. One tie down was enough to secure them as they offer very little wind resistance. Next time the shell is off the truck I will get more. They are very handy and can be zip tied to the fence for storage.

i don’t hate anything. i just wouldn’t choose to
have it on my property.
Have A Great Day GIF by Gutrectomy

This may be out of your budget, but Omlet Walk in runs are pretty easy to build and the green wire blends in well with surroundings. You would probably want to cover the bottom 3-4 ft with HWC (depending on predators in your area + your comfort level). I have a 9x9 one and built it almost entirely by myself over the span of a couple of days (couple hours of work each day). My elementary age kids helped me when I just needed an extra set of hands. Their runs are expandable too, so if you ever want something larger, you just buy more panels. Biggest benefit is there's no skill required to build them, just a bit of patience. Worth pricing out your different options and see if this would work.

This may be out of your budget, but Omlet Walk in runs are pretty easy to build and the green wire blends in well with surroundings. You would probably want to cover the bottom 3-4 ft with HWC (depending on predators in your area + your comfort level). I have a 9x9 one and built it almost entirely by myself over the span of a couple of days (couple hours of work each day). My elementary age kids helped me when I just needed an extra set of hands. Their runs are expandable too, so if you ever want something larger, you just buy more panels. Biggest benefit is there's no skill required to build them, just a bit of patience. Worth pricing out your different options and see if this would work.
Unfortunately out of our price range:(

Back
Top Bottom