Should i or shouldnt I go?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by melissastraka, Apr 30, 2009.

1. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    I am debating on "popping" in to TSC tomorrow just "because". Do you think anyone would notice if i drove 45 min to my local TSC just "because" and happened to realize a couple of fuzzy butts jumped in my purse as I was walking by and then of course, I would have to take them home and baby them with my soon to be hatched barred EE's? hmmmmm....I wonder if my DH would buy it....I really want to see if they have silkies! I dont even own any bantams but if i found silkies, ohhhhhh, those would be mine!!!!!!!!

2. aidenbaby

aidenbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Lochbuie
    I cheat. I called my local feed store and asked them what was in stock and when the breed I wanted was going to be delivered (or at least to their best estimate). Then, because they told me this week, I've been calling them every morning to see if they were in yet. They were in this morning! Yeah! I ended up getting 1 delaware, 1 salmon faverolle and 1 blue andalusian to join my 2 ee's and 1 dominique.

3. sunnibunny99

sunnibunny99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    East Texas! :)
    Go! [​IMG]

Ugh, your TSC has SILKIES?

Ive NEVER seen silkies anywhere!

4. txchickie

txchickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    You should go! I got like 14 silkies from TSC, bought every one of them [​IMG]

You must go and rescue all those fuzzies from the grubby hands of the public!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] They NEED you!!!! [​IMG]

5. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Your TSCs are still getting chicks? Mine seems to have run out, they put dog food where the water troughs used to be.

You should, uh, go and get some chick starter because stores seem to be running out. Yeah. That's a good excuse!

(actually I need to do that, I'm running kindof low and I'd hate for them to not have any when I really need it)

6. littlebowpeeps

littlebowpeeps Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Harbor WA
    haha this sounds like me this morning. I was only able to resist because I had a distraction- starting the veggie garden. Otherwise who knows!

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    You asked that question ... here? Surely you jest. [​IMG]

You must go...you need to go...resistance is futile.

8. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    I love all the enablers! I am going tomorrow! DH is having his monthly PMS and had to "get out" and i am not taking all 6 of the kids to TSC! they see chicks and they all have to come home with us!

9. NancyP

NancyP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Bonifay,Florida
    you should go. I can hear the chickies calling you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by