Should i or shouldnt I go?

melissastraka

Songster
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
Hoquiam, WA
I am debating on "popping" in to TSC tomorrow just "because". Do you think anyone would notice if i drove 45 min to my local TSC just "because" and happened to realize a couple of fuzzy butts jumped in my purse as I was walking by and then of course, I would have to take them home and baby them with my soon to be hatched barred EE's? hmmmmm....I wonder if my DH would buy it....I really want to see if they have silkies! I dont even own any bantams but if i found silkies, ohhhhhh, those would be mine!!!!!!!!

I cheat. I called my local feed store and asked them what was in stock and when the breed I wanted was going to be delivered (or at least to their best estimate). Then, because they told me this week, I've been calling them every morning to see if they were in yet. They were in this morning! Yeah! I ended up getting 1 delaware, 1 salmon faverolle and 1 blue andalusian to join my 2 ee's and 1 dominique.

Go!
lol.png

Ugh, your TSC has SILKIES?

Ive NEVER seen silkies anywhere!

You should go! I got like 14 silkies from TSC, bought every one of them
tongue.png

You must go and rescue all those fuzzies from the grubby hands of the public!!!!!!!!!
lol.png
They NEED you!!!!
lol.png

Your TSCs are still getting chicks? Mine seems to have run out, they put dog food where the water troughs used to be.

You should, uh, go and get some chick starter because stores seem to be running out. Yeah. That's a good excuse!

(actually I need to do that, I'm running kindof low and I'd hate for them to not have any when I really need it)

You asked that question ... here? Surely you jest.
gig.gif

You must go...you need to go...resistance is futile.

I love all the enablers! I am going tomorrow! DH is having his monthly PMS and had to "get out" and i am not taking all 6 of the kids to TSC! they see chicks and they all have to come home with us!

Back
Top Bottom