Should I put them in now or wait?

Ariel301

Songster
10 Years
Nov 14, 2009
1,355
20
151
Kingman Arizona
A friend of mine has me incubating turkey eggs for her as she collects them. I have six that are due to hatch around March 15th in the incubator now, and last night she sent me home with 11 more that have been collected over the last week. So, some of them are already a week old. The question is, would it be possible to put them in the incubator now with the others, or should I just wait? I worry about them losing their fertility rate if I wait very long.
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom