Should I suspect any of my sexed pullets of roosterism yet? (3weeks)

redfeather

Songster
9 Years
Oct 28, 2010
I am pretty sure this will be a pullet... it's on the smaller side...
darkie1-2.jpg

Not totally sure on this one. She's curious, but not overly friendly... she's medium sized.
blur1-2.jpg

blur2-1.jpg

This one is larger than most of them... very sweet/friendly. Will fly up onto my hand and arm, doesn't want to be put down. I suspect this one is a rooster, which will make me super sad since s/he is sooo sweet.
sharpie1.jpg

Yellow/white one... she's on the smaller side... I think I can safely assume hen?
lighty1.jpg

henihope?
realblur.jpg

Two RIRs--- one is quite a bit smaller than the other, and has the slightest dark mark on the back of her head, and a dot of eyeliner at the outside corner of each eye. The slightly larger one has no such markings. It has the "eyeliner" marking in th same spot, but it is so light colored as to be nearly unnoticeable. The smaller one is ultra friendly and curious... she always jumped up on my arm when she was in the brooder and made her way to my shoulder to play with/eat my hair.
rir1.jpg

All are EE "pullets" with the exception of the RIRs... they're... well... RIRs... haha

I guess what I am saying, is, is there any reason to doubt that any of my "girls" are girls?

Thank you!

Last edited:
I just love'em at this "ugly" age .. they are soooooooooo funny!

Cute little (hopefully) girls.

Back
Top Bottom