Should this Breed be allowed in the PICTURE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should a Necked Neck be displayed in the POW????

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a Naked Neck

• What is a Turken

• Don't matter

• every breed should be treated equally

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I love my nakie necks. We just hatched this week black sq bantam cochin x white rock NN (all but 1 that hatched (8) were NN LOL! They are too cute!
love.gif

I voted every breed should be equal. NN are a unique breed. As long as the quality of picture is worthy, then any breed of chicken should be eligible for POW. Part of BYC's purpose is to educate people on all breeds of chickens, not just some cute fuzzy demonic silkie...
hide.gif
11233_mine_001.jpg
Roadkill is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
No, not really, but I was told that they were a little bit afraid or hesitant ( can't think of the right word ) about people running away when they see the pic and won't want to register on the forum!!

I guess that's why there hasn't been any NN in the POW.

but I think is time for our breed to be represented!!!

Quote:
Let alone fess up that birds they own could produce something that looks like that, and some of them even allow it to happen a second time. And all this on a public forum that chicken people actually frequent.
hu.gif

Quote:
Let alone fess up that birds they own could produce something that looks like that, and some of them even allow it to happen a second time. And all this on a public forum that chicken people actually frequent.
hu.gif

VERY FUNNY VERY FUNNY GARY
smack.gif

Last edited:
Part of the fun of being on here is seeing all the variations in people's chickens. I did not know some of these things existed. Turkens are kind of weird looking, but they're pretty cool too.

Back
Top Bottom