Should this Breed be allowed in the PICTURE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should a Necked Neck be displayed in the POW????

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a Naked Neck

• What is a Turken

• Don't matter

• every breed should be treated equally

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Naked Necks rule supreme over all chickens.
It is a proven fact.
cool.png

148099_116969425035255_100001665943719_149517_7966830_n.jpg

I submitted one of my hens (Not the pic above) for the POW,but she never made it.
barnie.gif
Ah,there's always next week.
lol.png

Quote:
No, not really, but I was told that they were a little bit afraid or hesitant ( can't think of the right word ) about people running away when they see the pic and won't want to register on the forum!!

I guess that's why there hasn't been any NN in the POW.

but I think is time for our breed to be represented!!!

POW is Picture of the WEEK. A Naked Neck as Site Mascot (that is posted on the front page 365 days) would be a mistake. But Picture of the WEEK. One measly WEEK. If new chicken people don't want to join BackyardChickens.com for a whole WEEK, that is no big deal. Current longtime BackyardChickens.com members who love Naked Necks should be taken into consideration, too.

I have Naked Necks. Only two. Mine are a little bit aggressive to the other hens and the males never mate with them. If my flock were the real wild world, then eventually the Naked Necks would all die out because their eggs would be infertile.

Quote:
was that on BYC?
sorry if I miss it, but since I've never seen one I thought that it would be nice to have one while i'm still alive
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom