Quote:
They are SO CUTE! I was wondering where you got them from
big_smile.png
I live in MN too.

Thank you
big_smile.png
I got my original 4 (2 pr) from a lady in winthrop mn
I bought some hatching eggs and kept a few out of that batch to add to the 4
bought a few other birds from a lady in stillwater, and a few more from another lady in pine city and millie was hatched out of shipped eggs from a fellow BYC member
big_smile.png

I have extra cockerels and 1 pullet, If you interested feel free to send me a PM
big_smile.png

Quote:
They are SO CUTE! I was wondering where you got them from
big_smile.png
I live in MN too.

Thank you
big_smile.png
bought a few other birds from a lady in stillwater, and a few more from another lady in pine city and millie was hatched out of shipped eggs from a fellow BYC member
big_smile.png

I have extra cockerels and 1 pullet, If you interested feel free to send me a PM
big_smile.png

Oh okay
smile.png
Oh yes I am intrested! But I don't have enough room for now... lol. I got the hatching bugs this spring and used up all my space sadly.

Quote:
Thank you
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

big_smile.png

Oh okay
smile.png
Oh yes I am intrested! But I don't have enough room for now... lol. I got the hatching bugs this spring and used up all my space sadly.

I hear ya there, that hatching bug is contagious
wink.png
lol

Quote:
Oh okay
smile.png

I hear ya there, that hatching bug is contagious
wink.png
lol

Wait... you say one pullet? (I can't add any more roosters) Hmm... what's one more? I'm gonna talk to my mom because I abosultey love Seramas! And then I'll PM you
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom