Show me... Pictures of PUPPIES!

Wow...all the rotties and doberman's are the sweetest dogs I've ever seen! How weird!

On a side note...I HATE Australian Shepherds. I will NEVER own one and when I have children they will never touch one. I have been bitten by 2 different Aussies and have been attacked by another.

This is the little waif that showed up on my doorstep a couple of weeks ago. Nobody claimed her so she has since found a lovely home. However while she was here she got us on our toes
lol.png

7166_dsc_4903.jpg

Quote:
If you're referring to the Australian Shepherd puppy pictures here then you're safe - it only looks like an aussie! I believe tdgill's pup is border collie x bernese mountain dog. And he's gorgeous
smile.png

oh i LOVE those ears

hee haw hee haw!!!

or...
here comes peter cottontail hoppin down the bunny trail!

my Phoebe rottie was definately a big clown! What a goober she was. They can be a bit bossy as well as those australian cattle dogs (blue heelers) but they gotta be tough to handle cattle. But Phoebe was only bossy to the point of making you love her and demanding to be petted! She used to bump her big ole head into things alot. She didnt realize her size, or turning around space needed. hahah. Probably one of the sweetest dogs I've ever owned.

thanks pupsnpullets for the comps on teddy. yes you have the mix right! and another silly goober!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom