Show me your cages :)

farmerkylie

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 21, 2014
I am a new quail owner and need some ideas on what kind of cage to build for my 6 quail! She me some pics of your quails cage and even your quail! I would love to see them. :D

Here are my babies!

You guys need to start searching before you start a thread. There are hundreds upon hundreds of "show me your cages" threads in the quail sections with like three responses each. If you use the advanced search function you'll find hundreds of pages of pictures of cages but here you're only going to get one or two responses. Most members that will show you their cages have already posted them and aren't going to go through the effort to post them again. Not trying to be rude but the more times someone makes a thread like this the farther back in the archives it pushes all the good info on this site.

Edit to add. For a good example look at yesterdays new threads and you'll see that someone started this exact same thread yesterday and got pretty much the same response from me. I'm not trying to stifle anyone just help you use the website better.

Last edited:
Ok
You guys need to start searching before you start a thread. There are hundreds upon hundreds of "show me your cages" threads in the quail sections with like three responses each. If you use the advanced search function you'll find hundreds of pages of pictures of cages but here you're only going to get one or two responses. Most members that will show you their cages have already posted them and aren't going to go through the effort to post them again. Not trying to be rude but the more times someone makes a thread like this the farther back in the archives it pushes all the good info on this site. 

Edit to add. For a good example look at yesterdays new threads and you'll see that someone started this exact same thread yesterday and got pretty much the same response from me. I'm not trying to stifle anyone just help you use the website better. 

Okay I'm new. Can you tell me how to delete this thread?

You don't need to delete it, it's not a big deal. There isn't a way for members to do that anyway. It's just almost always faster to answer your questions by searching the archives. There is a lot of very good information in there.

Last edited:
Okay thank you
You don't need to delete it, it's not a big deal. There isn't a way for members to do that anyway. It's just almost always faster to answer your questions by searching the archives. There is a lot of very good information in there. 

Back
Top Bottom