Show me your chicken coop signs!

Our coop was looking a little too bland, so I got this metal sign off a guy on ebay who makes them and will change the lettering for free. This one originally said "HEN HOUSE". Team Omelette is better, but it is not as creative as the Coop Hen Eggin Inn though!

Im gonna have to look this guy up!

Found this one @ Cost Plus World Mrkt online ;-) $18.46 with coupon shipping included
Now thats cute! and it looks just like my hen cheepy who just yesterday layed her first egg
celebrate.gif

We live close to La Grange, Tx so my friends call my place The Chicken Ranch. Not sure if I'm keeping that.
cool.png

My hubby made this picture out of pieces of plywood and other scrap pieces of wood.

We built the chicken coop  out of all sorts of scraps and then painted it with left over paint .
He made the frame from scratch. We put glass over it to protect it from the elements. I discovered my hubby had talents that I never knew about since we started with BYC's

Wow, that turned out really well!! I built my own coop from scratch to. Yours looks so tall, how do you get into it to clean it out?

Back
Top Bottom