Show me your indoor Quail set up!

MissMiserable

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 16, 2014
My living room is getting ridiculous. I have 3 large tanks for my button quail in my small living room and they're really taking up space. Its starting to look like I run a pet store or something. I would love for my husband to get crafty and build some kind of stand where we can stack the tanks and free up some space. While I'm looking for ideas, I would love to see your set ups!! Maybe I can get some inspiration?

Eeeeee. I'm building mine (for full sized quail) tonight, so I'll put up pictures later. I'm basically going to make covered C&C cages with storage underneath. (C&C stands for cubes and coroplast, generally used for guinea pigs)
I would imagine they would stack as well (I mean, they make them two stories high for a "kitchen" area for guinea pigs.....) and have good ventilation.

I am also lookin for indoor pen ideas in case i need to move mine indoors.
I believe a c&c setup would do well for buttons or coturnix (i have cots btw). I have some grids like they use for c&c setups but mine have smaller grid squares, 1/4inch. I was thinking i could use them for walls and make a floor from one of those big hard plastic under-bed totes. My grids are 14inch sq so would be good height.

Back
Top Bottom