show off your ducks!!!! =)

The most recent hatch...
46956_goonie_and_friends.jpg

some of my adults
46956_layers_1.jpg

Flipps- hatched with a thiamine deficiency and is such a sweet girl.
46956_one_more.jpg

My Regie...Disabled Duck
46956_sam_1270.jpg

Quote:
Flippy is the perfect example of that. She needed a lot of care for a number of weeks - so I had to take her to work with me for a while. She still has nerve and muscle problems in her neck..and is quite often seen with her head a a weird angle...Like this

46956_flippy_pose.jpg

She is supposed to be white of course...but with all the rain here lately they have been having a great time in the mud.

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Beryl: Thelma is so cute and adorable.
love.gif

And duckyfromoz: Love your pen and duckies!!
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

Oh thanks..They are the night pens I have set up in the shed for them. It is a bit of work to keep them clean...but I like my ducks to be warm and safe at night. It also helps with egg collecting in the moring.. I have differnet coloured Runners in each pen. But of course I now have nowhere to park to car...​

Quote:
Oh thanks..They are the night pens I have set up in the shed for them. It is a bit of work to keep them clean...but I like my ducks to be warm and safe at night. It also helps with egg collecting in the moring.. I have differnet coloured Runners in each pen. But of course I now have nowhere to park to car...

Your welcome ... I bet that's nice to have different pens fir your ducks! Oh, well, you have to give up some stuff for your poultry ... LOL
lol.png
tongue.png
big_smile.png
wink.png

After loosing smudge to a coon, i bring mine in at nite until the enclosure and house or redone.... so they sleep in the bathroom- yes a mess, but at least they are safe

P1000985.JPG

Jack, Diane and Daisy.. (we had Donald, but he was fighting with Jack too much)

P1000083.JPG

their 3 babies--the three amigos..
smile.png
(being raised by silkies...)

P1000088.JPG

we have more on the way~~hopefully!!~~

Back
Top Bottom