Show off your house ducks!

My duckies lived outside for about 4 weeks but the diaper I bought recently arrived so now they have been chilling in the house

Today was the first walk. It didn't work very well. They just kinda stood there or walked in circles. It was fun tho... I hope my neighbors don't think I'm weird

This is the new guy, haven't made him/her a diaper yet, but at least it's poop is tiny, for now.

Is the first picture in this a picture of a female Khaki Campbell? @hidcheung

This is a fun thread to follow! Lots of adventures!

Yeah it is! People may call us crazy for having ducks in diapers, but only we understand how much joy our house-bound ducks bring into our lives. I wouldn't give up mine for anything. <3

My duckies lived outside for about 4 weeks but the diaper I bought recently arrived so now they have been chilling in the house

Today was the first walk. It didn't work very well. They just kinda stood there or walked in circles. It was fun tho... I hope my neighbors don't think I'm weird

This is the new guy, haven't made him/her a diaper yet, but at least it's poop is tiny, for now.
Your welsh is very pretty I ordered a female welsh and it will be Ariving wensday. How old is your welsh?

Oh Scovy, I know how you feel. And I think a good sign that you're not over Daisy is that you can't bond with a duck that isn't...well, Daisy. :/ You have a lot of healing to do, and we're all here for ya. I'm sorry to hear about the little Rouen, I hope you can find her a home with lotsa love to offer. Wish I could help you on finding a little muscovy duck, all I got are LITTLE-little ducks. :p
I like leetle littles too! heehee
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom