Show off your house ducks!

I am glad you liked it.
big_smile.png
I was worried you might not appreciate my misappropriation of Wobbles' likeness.
hide.gif

Psh, you kiddin'? I love it! And even more hilariously, the scale is spot on, too. :p He's so tiny, yet in his mind he's Mr. Big Britches and would probably try to push Tevye around despite only being 1/4 his size, LOL!

Well i tried to shoot for pigeon sized. :D

He would probably succeed - Tevye is such a whimp!

Last edited:
DEFINITELY! :rolleyes: BTW: I like the Service Animal harness:) I'm trying to get Dandy River as mellow as Daisy was so she can do Animal Assisted Therapy with me like I do with my Basset, so I may have to order one from you if she gets to that point!
Aww that would be fun! I need to make one for ChaCha just to some better pictures. Crazy busy over here with the new school year though.
If you have a really good avian vet, then I'd ask them about it. Mine worked with the man who helped pioneer the procedure here in WA state, she's had her practice for 30 years and specializes in barn fowl, so I trust her completely. So that's a factor in deciding too, I think, if they don't often work with ducks. Honestly, even if Bean and Wobs mate, I think I'm only gonna allow them to lay for one season before he gets the snip. Enough to give eggs to the people I know want miniwobs, then done.
Does your vet have a contact list of barn fowl vets? I'd love to find one at least in my state lol
LOL! We need to enroll Wobbles & Tevye in: Being a Drake 101. Kaine could teach the class (I would have to get him a drill instructor's hat). He would teach 150% so if Tevye and Wobbles absorbed 50% that would put them at around 75% which would be perfect. :p Addendum: I am just picturing the short cute kid and the tall goofy kid and the DI, "Did your mama sit on your eggs for 28 days just to tick me off?" :lau Addendum to addendum: Couldn't resist... This was done for speed not quality, so snip, snip.
OMG I'm dying!this is amazing

Aww that would be fun! I need to make one for ChaCha just to some better pictures. Crazy busy over here with the new school year though.
Does your vet have a contact list of barn fowl vets? I'd love to find one at least in my state lol
OMG I'm dying!this is amazing

I will certainly ask! There's bond to be at least one good avian vet in the Tucson area :p

I will certainly ask! There's bond to be at least one good avian vet in the Tucson area :p

I do have a good avian vet, she just doesn't know anything about fowl. We thought Trina was going to need surgery and the vet studied up, but she'd never had fowl before so it would have been a blind try. Thankfully Trina didn't need it, but it was freaky to only have an exotics avian vet available. They are fantastic four regular things like deworming and mail trips (when I know it's going to hurt so I need someone other than me to do it).

Called and left a message for my doc. Now we see if she has any contacts in that area. I'll let you know!

Just heard back! She says to call the Arizona exotic animal hospital in Mesa, AZ. I'm unsure how near or far from Tuscon that is, but she says they're the best around for waterfowl vets. No specific DVM, she says she has no preference of one over any other, they're all good. Hope that helps!

Just heard back! She says to call the Arizona exotic animal hospital in Mesa, AZ. I'm unsure how near or far from Tuscon that is, but she says they're the best around for waterfowl vets. No specific DVM, she says she has no preference of one over any other, they're all good. Hope that helps!

That's so cool! I'm so excited! They are about 2 hours drive, but we take day trips up that way lots so it's not that big of a deal. Great to have in an emergency too!Thank you so much for asking Amykins!!!!!

That's so cool! I'm so excited! They are about 2 hours drive, but we take day trips up that way lots so it's not that big of a deal. Great to have in an emergency too!Thank you so much for asking Amykins!!!!!

No problem! I didn't realize it was so far away from you though. That sucks. :/ But on a lighter note, on their website they got a big ol' photo of a happy goose!

I wish you guys could see Wobbles and Bean flirting with one another! They walk in tight circles, she's squawking away and he bobs his head like his life depended on it! I think the circle thing is cuz she's still too young to submit to him so they get caught in a sort of feedback loop.

Back
Top Bottom