Show off your house ducks!

She leans onto her chest while kicking her webs out really fast... then turns around and does it from another direction... she did this for 30 mins yesterday before she finally laid her egg, lol...

You mean like this?

0.jpg

Yep, very similar, lol! Except she kicks much faster and takes 6x longer to lay... and once she pops the egg out, she walks away very fast... kinda like, "that's it, folks! Show's over!"...
gig.gif

Don't worry, Bean will be churning them out soon...
thumbsup.gif
Oh. I sure hope so. She's way overdue! But who knows, it might happen soon, she's been presenting to Wobs more and more, and last night I think he finally did it right! I'm not 100% sure since it was pitch black and they'd just woken me up, but Wobbles did that thing where he falls off, trumpets and runs around really fast like a wind-up toy. And that behavior only happens for one reason. Not sure if all call drakes do that, but he sure does!

Oh. I sure hope so. She's way overdue! But who knows, it might happen soon, she's been presenting to Wobs more and more, and last night I think he finally did it right! I'm not 100% sure since it was pitch black and they'd just woken me up, but Wobbles did that thing where he falls off, trumpets and runs around really fast like a wind-up toy. And that behavior only happens for one reason. Not sure if all call drakes do that, but he sure does!

Yep, mine do that too!!

Way to go Wobs!!!!
:celebrate

Btw, I think it's like the guys baseball terms... they hit a homerun so they gotta yell and run the bases... :lau

Most of these are really dark, sorry... will try to get better pics of her doing it soon...

She leans onto her chest while kicking her webs out really fast... then turns around and does it from another direction... she did this for 30 mins yesterday before she finally laid her egg, lol...
Oose!! Kicks her webs out really fast and makes her deposit. 30 mins?? Whoa, Lady Grey. Is she in some sort of labor during this process? So cute she goes thru this process. Does she cluck like the ducky in the video Amykins posted?

He trumpets?!! That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. You paint the cutest description of his post scoring behavior. A wind up toy. Scoop and kiss.

Yep, very similar, lol! Except she kicks much faster and takes 6x longer to lay... and once she pops the egg out, she walks away very fast... kinda like, "that's it, folks! Show's over!"... :gig

Don't worry, Bean will be churning them out soon... :thumbsup
Now, that is funny. Little gizmo gurl laying and then leaving...

Oose!! Kicks her webs out really fast and makes her deposit. 30 mins?? Whoa, Lady Grey. Is she in some sort of labor during this process? So cute she goes thru this process. Does she cluck like the ducky in the video Amykins posted?

It's more like an antsy kind of 30 mins, lol... she only pushes a couple times and the egg comes out... very quick really, just a long introduction to the event... :D

Oh, and she is totally silent the whole time...

It's more like an antsy kind of 30 mins, lol... she only pushes a couple times and the egg comes out... very quick really, just a long introduction to the event... :D

Oh, and she is totally silent the whole time...
Ha-ha, that is funny. She has her whole quiet routine. Like a big build up, a deposit and then a walk away. So cute.

Back
Top Bottom