Show off your mutts!!!

Quote:
I had a chick that looked just like that

what breeds was mixed? what did it turn out looking like? lol just wondering what mine will look like

I have no clue what breeds she was, never figured that out
big_smile.png
I might have a picture on the computer somewhere, I will look
caf.gif
I sadly lost her to a raccoon but she was the sweetest, followed me around the yard all the time
love.gif

Quote:
what breeds was mixed? what did it turn out looking like? lol just wondering what mine will look like

I have no clue what breeds she was, never figured that out
big_smile.png
I might have a picture on the computer somewhere, I will look
caf.gif
I sadly lost her to a raccoon but she was the sweetest, followed me around the yard all the time
love.gif

aww thats sad. i had a coyote take out my whole flock once. if u find a pic post it
tongue.png

I had a picture of her when her feathers were coming in and it looked just like yours but I can't find it. I'm not sure about yours but she started out a a cream colored chick, I only had her till she was about 4-5 months. Her color looked alot like the hen on the right in this picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebigwranch12/780151754/ She had the lacing just like yours accept as she got older the pattern got bolder. I really wanted to know what she was, because she ended up so pretty. You will have to post pics as yours grows
big_smile.png
Oh and I LOVE your Black/White hen!!

Quote:
Wow! Clucky, what breeds is that bird? It's gorgeous! It seems almost like a mixed EE and BR with a straight comb! Such an adorable looking chicken :]

My 7-year-old hatched his first egg today. Mom is a leghorn.. dad was probably the lakenvelder, but could have been the hamburg
smile.png

Baby is all black but has a bright yellow butt. Really funny looking little guy!

108150_p1040006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom