Show off your roosters

This is my Black Orpington, Sue. He is at least 6 years old, although I think he may be older. Everyone who sees him remarks about how big he is. He is very calm and well behaved. He is the only chicken I have that you can walk up to and pick up without fuss. My kids play in the yard and he has never given them so much as a side eyed look. He's sweet to his girls and they like him. Unfortunately, he seems to be on the downhill slope of life. I'm going to be sad to see him go.

After careful selection, this is the rooster that I've chosen to keep as a back-up. He is Sue's son, I believe his mom is an Easter Egger. He doesn't have a name yet…any suggestions?

your back up is gorgeous! what about Hercules?

This is my Black Orpington, Sue. He is at least 6 years old, although I think he may be older. Everyone who sees him remarks about how big he is. He is very calm and well behaved. He is the only chicken I have that you can walk up to and pick up without fuss. My kids play in the yard and he has never given them so much as a side eyed look. He's sweet to his girls and they like him. Unfortunately, he seems to be on the downhill slope of life. I'm going to be sad to see him go.

After careful selection, this is the rooster that I've chosen to keep as a back-up. He is Sue's son, I believe his mom is an Easter Egger. He doesn't have a name yet…any suggestions?

Quoting Johnny Cash," I think I'll name him.....Bill or George, anything but Sue!" lol.

Well, he's not quite a rooster... but he's on his way :D
My 5 week old cream legbar cockerel

KIP
"SKIP" is one of a kind, super friendly, super docile. love to be held! He is a gaint weighing in at a t 6lbs pounds.
He is exceptionally special on our farm...he is one of a kind! what a honor to have him on our large farm,,Skip on gets better with age. He is super docile and love attention. We look forward to many years of enjoying him on our farm. Skip does what he wants,,,,he is super special and knowns it! he certainly is one of a kind! We look forward to many of his babies. He is once in a life time his legendaria is once.

KIP
"SKIP" is one of a kind, super friendly, super docile. love to be held! He is a gaint weighing in at a t 6lbs pounds.
He is exceptionally special on our farm...he is one of a kind! what a honor to have him on our large farm,,Skip on gets better with age. He is super docile and love attention. We look forward to many years of enjoying him on our farm. Skip does what he wants,,,,he is super special and knowns it! he certainly is one of a kind! We look forward to many of his babies. He is once in a life time his legendaria is once.
Absolutely gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom