Show off your roosters

My velociraptor, Van Halen.

That's exactly what he is !!! Blue Wheaten?

This is Bandit, my bantam cockerel. He is just a little bit over 6 months old.

I don't know if he is show quality or not, but I like how his tail is already long enough and touch his head (and even more). I surely hope he will be more beautiful when he reach 1 year old.

Last edited:
Thank you we working hard over the past week to do do this show. I was so stressed but my son was like "Mom I Got This!" And he did. Very proud of him for this being only his second show EVER.

so today my mom and i went to a friend's house to get six roosters whom we had every intention of putting in the freezer. but we need laying hens more so they will be staying with us until we can take them to the flea market. they are all lovely birds although one is actually an americana hen. we are keeping her and an americana rooster who was in the mix as well. but when i set the hen loose in the pen my cochin rooster quickly assured me she was a hen if you know what mean. i will post pics of the other five beauties tomorrow. there a Legbar, leghorn,Rhode Island red and a pretty and friendly brown and white roo who's breed i don't know right off if he has one. i was unable to take pictures today but you will see them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom