Show off your roosters

Not my rooster, but one I saw today at Rural King. I had to take a picture because his comb was so big. I'd never seen a comb that size.
20171127_160559.jpg

Lost this little Roo the other day . He was a pain in the but because he thought he was a 20lb Roo and would stalk you until he got his chance to attack and then boom all 2lbs of his fury........ It hurts my heart to lose this him . His name was Big Red 1 . I do have his twin still but he is passive but does his best to protect his flock .

RIP Big Red 1
Red 1.jpg

D721FBB1-7CA9-43F2-91DD-583F8AC7B292.jpeg

Martin my black silkie rooster with 4 toes. I had to rehome him because my neighbors complained.
B6105576-37B6-41A6-B748-9D70CFDDBBBA.jpeg
99D5602E-6C1C-4DAB-8D48-1FA080DB4627.jpeg

Marcy my light brahma rooster on the day I rehomed him:hit to a park because my neighbors complained. He was so beautiful and did a great job protecting his girls, but unfortunately he would attack people. :( He attacked my 9 year old sister and bit my 16 year old sister. My sisters would go in the backyard if Marcy was out unless I was in the backyard watching him. If it wasn’t for the fact that my town doesn’t allow roosters and if my neighbors didn’t complain I would have built a seperate pen for him and worked on taking him down. He was less than a year old so technically he was a cockerel so hormones explains a lot. I miss him so much. I raised him & his sisters from 3 days old. I still miss him so much!:hit

That stinks! Hopefully one day you'll live somewhere you can have a rooster and enjoy him.:)
View attachment 1198555
Martin my black silkie rooster with 4 toes. I had to rehome him because my neighbors complained.
View attachment 1198556 View attachment 1198557
Marcy my light brahma rooster on the day I rehomed him:hit to a park because my neighbors complained. He was so beautiful and did a great job protecting his girls, but unfortunately he would attack people. :( He attacked my 9 year old sister and bit my 16 year old sister. My sisters would go in the backyard if Marcy was out unless I was in the backyard watching him. If it wasn’t for the fact that my town doesn’t allow roosters and if my neighbors didn’t complain I would have built a seperate pen for him and worked on taking him down. He was less than a year old so technically he was a cockerel so hormones explains a lot. I miss him so much. I raised him & his sisters from 3 days old. I still miss him so much!:hit

Back
Top Bottom