Show off your roosters

Hi everyone. I am new here. I have seen some pretty handsome fellas as I have been scrolling through. Quite honestly I never had ANY intention on visiting and forums about Roosters because I hadn't planned to get any. I recently decided to keep chickens for eggs. Normally that would be pretty easy, however!! 4 of my 6 pullets that were given to me from a farmer have turned out to be cockerels!! I hear the egg production isn't so great out of them. Lol
Here is the Brat pack

awww, my little roo is only 7 weeks old, and trys so very hard to sound like the big boys when they all start in crowing :) Here he is I know

he is a OEGB.... just not sure what he is called anyone know?

He a cutie! OEGBs are one of my favorite breeds! I bet you could look at Ideal Poultry to see what color he it. I would but my computer is not really working...

Hi everyone. I am new here. I have seen some pretty handsome fellas as I have been scrolling through. Quite honestly I never had ANY intention on visiting and forums about Roosters because I hadn't planned to get any. I recently decided to keep chickens for eggs. Normally that would be pretty easy, however!! 4 of my 6 pullets that were given to me from a farmer have turned out to be cockerels!! I hear the egg production isn't so great out of them. Lol
Here is the Brat pack

I like the one to the south east of the red roo!

Back
Top Bottom