Show off your roosters

big_smile.png

Holy Cow!
love.gif
th.gif

Hi everyone, you all ha e some gorgeous roosters! I know this probably isn't the right forum, but have tried two others and haven't had any feed back. I have these four duclles, supposedly porcelain, but look more lavender to me. Two of them have waddles? A characteristic that I haven't seen in d'uccle before? I am not sure what this means. These chicks are two months old, one is starting to crow. One has a huge crown, but no waddle... I just don't know what to think about these chicks. They are cute as can be, but what are they?

Last edited:

Hi everyone, you all ha e some gorgeous roosters! I know this probably isn't the right forum, but have tried two others and haven't had any feed back. I have these four duclles, supposedly porcelain, but look more lavender to me. Two of them have waddles? A characteristic that I haven't seen in d'uccle before? I am not sure what this means. These chicks are two months old, one is starting to crow. One has a huge crown, but no waddle... I just don't know what to think about these chicks. They are cute as can be, but what are they?

Try te d'uccle thread

This is Rudy and his hens who have yet to be named.

This is another oeg bantam roo who I am thinking about naming Jeremiah.

And this is Bugsy, who we think is the EE roo we ordered because he was the biggest chick.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom