Show off your roosters

He is my best blue amerucana rooster i plan to breed him not sure what to breed him to blue,splash or black..what do you guys think.
Are his legs feathered?
If bred to a splash, about 50% of the chicks will be splash and 50% will be blue. If bred to a blue, 50% will be splash, 25% will be blue, and 25% will be black. If bred to a black, 50% will be bluem, and 50% will be black.

Are his legs feathered?
If bred to a splash, about 50% of the chicks will be splash and 50% will be blue. If bred to a blue, 50% will be splash, 25% will be blue, and 25% will be black. If bred to a black, 50% will be bluem, and 50% will be black.

in that case I would breed him to a blue in order to get more colours.

Yup he is feathered leg,,, i might just breed him too my blue and black americaunas and to my splash maranas

What would happen if i also put my wheaton ameraucamas in there

Yup he is feathered leg,,, i might just breed him too my blue and black americaunas and to my splash maranas

What would happen if i also put my wheaton ameraucamas in there
If his legs are feathered, he is not Ameraucana.
When breeding Ameraucana, you can not cross breed color varieties and still call them Ameraucana. You would be breeding Easter Eggers. The exception is Blue/Black/Splash because genetically, they are all black birds with or without a dilute gene.

Back
Top Bottom