Show off your roosters

Fester, 19 months Easter Egger Stumpy, 9 months cockerel, Black LF Cochin I currently do not have a pic of my 3rd male !
Two handsome boys!

This is my frizzle hen...no wait supposed to be a hen but he started crowing. He needs a new name.
LOL! Well, he could be a "Fritz"?! Or maybe "THE Friz".

Did someone say food???? My son hand feeding his rooster and 2 of his hens
big_smile.png
He looks so sweet with his ladies. I'm sure your son "spoils" them (I would)
wink.png

[COLOR=000080]Two handsome boys![/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]LOL! Well, he could be a "Fritz"?!  Or maybe "THE Friz". [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]He looks so sweet with his ladies. I'm sure your son "spoils" them (I would)[/COLOR];)  

That are about as spoiled as they can be. Austin (my son) calls them his little precious babies... I laugh because I think of Lord of the Rings when he calls them that lol

Last edited:
Can you tell me about the personality and conduct of your Dominiques, especially the rooster? I'm thinking about adding Doms to my little flock and we have small children in the home that love to interact with the chickens. I've found a breeder nearby, too. Where did you get yours?
They are very non-aggressive bird. Mine follow me around like puppies and will eat feed out of my hand. The rooster is a little protective over his hens, but thats normal. He's never tried anything aggressive against anyone. I would recommend them around children. They're just all around great birds! Amazing layers as well! It's been cold, short days and out of my five hens I'm getting around 4 eggs per day!

That are about as spoiled as they can be. Austin (my son) calls them his little precious babies... I laugh because I think of Lord of the Rings when he calls them that lol
that's what i call mine. i also call them my pretties. and Shadow my cochin is my precious boy.

They are very non-aggressive bird. Mine follow me around like puppies and will eat feed out of my hand. The rooster is a little protective over his hens, but thats normal. He's never tried anything aggressive against anyone. I would recommend them around children. They're just all around great birds! Amazing layers as well! It's been cold, short days and out of my five hens I'm getting around 4 eggs per day!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom