Show or tell me about the best piece of art you made

i have shown them here before but i don't know where my other discs are with more pics are so here you go....

12425_theatremask.jpg

12425_porcelain_doll_improved.jpg

12425_hpim0551.jpg

can't paint a lick on a canvas though. go figure.
lol.png

vampire was fun, but then...the people I played with started taking it WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY tooo seriously lol for right now I'm back to computer games and am playing neverwinter nights 2 lol

These are two projects, which I did, for my sister. No, she wasn't that lucky. They weren't free.

The hobby shed, was built from turn of the century, roughsawn cypress roof boards, which had been stained with tarpaper. I knew what I wanted to do with them and the salvaged window, immediately. The accoutrements are my sister's touch.

32991_img_0749.jpg
[/img]

The porch was built with only input, as to function and size, and the money in her wallet. Design was left up to me.

[/img][/img]
32991_img_0740.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
I sketch with pencil and oil paint when I can find time. Mostly, just pencil work.

This is one my favorite sketches and is only part of a bigger page. I had to scan it in two pieces to get it on my pc.
Knightsmllsketch.JPG

This was my cur dog, Jessie and the picture didn't scan very well but you get the idea. It was done when I was in highschool and on one of those cheapy canvas boards.
jesseinoil85sm.JPG

Back
Top Bottom