Show Quality Magpie Duck Hatching eggs Wanted!!

FarmGirl9494

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 20, 2013
I am looking for show quality black, blue, silver, white, and brown Magpie duck hatching eggs. I would be looking for fertile and fresh eggs! If you have browns and silvers that aren't show quality please pm or post anyway! but for the Blue black and white I am looking for Show quality stock! eggs will need to be shipped unless you are in or near buffalo NY!!! Please let me know what you would charge, where you are, where you got your stock from (breeder, holderread or hatchery), how many eggs you have and anything else you want to add! Pictures are always loved to see what stock I would be buying from! Thanks!! Jazmin

I am looking for show quality black, blue, silver, white, and brown Magpie duck hatching eggs. I would be looking for fertile and fresh eggs! If you have browns and silvers that aren't show quality please pm or post anyway! but for the Blue black and white I am looking for Show quality stock! eggs will need to be shipped unless you are in or near buffalo NY!!! Please let me know what you would charge, where you are, where you got your stock from (breeder, holderread or hatchery), how many eggs you have and anything else you want to add! Pictures are always loved to see what stock I would be buying from! Thanks!! Jazmin
Let me know if anyone answers. I would be interested as well.

Back
Top Bottom