Here are our babies... born May 10, pics taken May 29

Actually this one is turning its head around backwards to see what I am up to
smile.png

2011-05-28_17-39-46_265.jpg

Here are a few of them, the other one is a polish
2011-05-28_17-50-16_148.jpg

I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
hugs.gif
with all your Silkies. I started this chicken journey with a plan to have silkies...since they cannot be sexed at hatching I haven't gotten any yet. Is a male silkie just like having a regular rooster?? Which I cannot have...(Please excuse my chicken ignorance)

Quote:
Great question..I also have the same question...as I am unsure if the two I got yesterday are boy or girl...would be helpful to know..at the show yesterday...all the roosters were crowing like crazy..but I did not hear or see the silkies crowing...
hu.gif

Quote:
droolin.gif
How freaking cute can you be??
love.gif

I don't know... I will be honest and say I laughed when my daughter wanted silkies... my thought was.. those aren't chickens...
Now, I don't know if I would ever be without... eventhough they are young.. they are absolutely so sweet and docile.
She will make fun of me when she finds out that I want to add some splash and partridge next year...

I will hopefully always have a few layers, but will use the silkies as an excuse because they are broody...
clap.gif

heres my roo
ChiChi and when he just started crowing it was non stop but as hes gotten a few months on him hes not as bad but here is my silky
smile.png

93272_chichi2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom