SHOWCASE FOR CHICKEN BEHAVIOR CONTEST WINNERS

Quote:
Now if I posted some games doing this here, I would be called cruel, and inhumane...
wink.png

I was thinking about that. I think if it was a normal encounter with two birds that normally co-existed together it would be OK. But if it was in a ring or what not it would not be ok. Of course I am not a moderator.

In this particular case she was merely warding off his advances.

Last edited:
Yay! I made showcase! *runs to go tell the chicks* They were so happy! They looked at me like I had a metnal issue then peeped! They are so excited!
clap.gif
Congrats to everyone who made showcase!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
Sorry, smiley attack

Well I think I'm too late but I'll post my 2 cents worth anyway.

Jacie

Henry and the hummingbird. I think he thought it was a big bee!
HenryHummingbird.jpg

The cochins when they were still little

babesweek2a.jpg

and I know you didn't say anything about geese but this is one of my favorite pics.
Bottomsup.jpg

Quote:
Thank you. I love it too. I'd like to say it's one in a million but he's up there all the time. I think he dreams of catching one! LOL!

OK, know it's late, just HAD to show off:

Olympia: "Okay, now that I'm cured of bumblefoot, I'll just go get something stuck in my pad again. Oooh, wait- that's a peice of corn! Goody... mmmph scrunck mrrph"
olympiascratch

Quote:
Now if I posted some games doing this here, I would be called cruel, and inhumane...
wink.png

I think the size difference in the roo and hen and that the hen stomped him make it so interesting. Neither bird was hurt in this scuffle, except for maybe the pride of my little roo.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom